Thrive's ZERO SICK DAYS Workshop
TUESDAY, SEPT 6th, 2016
BAMBOO GROVE CLUBHOUSE, 80 Kennedy Road
Two time slots: 10-12pm and 6-8pm
Cost: $175 per person
Sign up: firstname.lastname@example.org FEW SPOTS LEFT.
School is starting and here's how I'm going to ensure that my kids get top grades:
ZERO SICK DAYS
Because it's not just about sending them to the best school. It's about making sure they've got the right fuel for their brain and body. It's about making sure they have the energy to never give up.
It's about the fire in their belly.
Want to know how to light that fire? Join me and learn about:
- IQ & EQ Food: Exactly what your child needs to be eating to get those brain neurons firing, memory activated; and ensure that they are happy & resilient the whole day;
- The Flu-Fighters: Key foods that build immunity and foods that sabotage your efforts;
- Targeted supplementation: The most important supplements for immunity and how to choose them so that you get the most bang for your buck.
Everyone who joins will get an E-COPY of Thrive's "ZERO SICK DAYS", which includes:
- IQ & EQ-building breakfast & lunch recipes;
- Superfood snack recipes, including a delicious way to get your kids hooked on spirulina;
- Thrive's favourite elixir recipe & essential oil remedies for sore throats and colds.
BUT HOLD ON -- THAT'S NOT ALL!!
Not only are you going to get the latest in nutrition intel -- you're going to get RED HOT DEALS on everything you need to have a healthy school year:
- REDWOOD HEALTH food stores is partnering with Thrive to offer all attendees at 20% discount off their professional grade probiotics and fish oil supplementation until the end of October, 2016.
- Fellow HK Mom SNEH RATWANI from ITSFORMYBABY.COM is going to be selling her latest range of YUMBOXES - perfect for creating and packaging healthy, nutritious lunches at a 5% discount.
- And if you've ever wanted to try a range of pure certified organic oils at the best price in town, you will also be able to purchase the AROMIS line of essential oils, thanks to JOY SUH CHOI -- a HK Mom who is passionate about raising the bar in this field.
- A goodie bag from FOODCRAFT.HK with snacks your kids will LOVE. And a discount for their delicious selection of truly healthy products available on their website.
This Hong Kong based workshop will be held on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6th at 10am and 6pm.
Location: Bamboo Grove Clubhouse, Banquet Room, 80 Kennedy Road, Wanchai (Parking available. Otherwise: 1. Wanchai MTR is closest stop. 2. Minibus 28 from Alexandra House/Princes Building. 3. Bus 6, 6X, 15 from Exchange Square, stop at Hopewell Centre and take lift to 17/F. Exit to Kennedy Rd & walk for 5 min down the hill.)
Cost: $175 per person.
Please send me an email at email@example.com with your time preference and I will confirm payment instruction.
The HK health & wellness community is uniting to HELP YOU THRIVE.
Don't miss out on this opportunity to set yourself up for your child's best year ever!
Cristina Tahoces is a holistic nutritionist and owner of Thrive Nutrition Practice. To learn more about Cristina and Thrive, please click here.
Please also join her Facebook Group "Thrive Nutrition Practice" where you can post questions, read her latest articles and get support from a community of people tackling the same health issues as you.