Want to have access to friendly advice from a nutritionist and workshop some solutions to nutrition problems you are facing now?
Get a group of friends together and let’s find answers to your health challenges.
THRIVE’S DIY WORKSHOPS, $250 PER PERSON (MIN 6 PEOPLE)
These 90-minute, privately-run workshops can be held in your home, clubhouse or other suitable location and include:
- A “science behind nutrition” lesson on your topic of choice so that you are empowered with the right information to make the right choices for you & your family;
- Practical recommendations that are value-for-money & family-friendly;
- Q&A to apply all this new information to you and your unique challenges.
My most popular workshops include:
- Zero Sick Days: Raising Your Child’s Immunity
- Eliminating Bloating & the Post-Lunch Slump
- Hormonal Balancing and Living PMS Free
- Life After Kids: Using nutrition to battle baby brain, raise energy levels and have sex again
THRIVE’S KITCHEN & PANTRY DETOX, $350 PER PERSON (MIN 5 PEOPLE)
Do you struggle to make healthy, whole food meals because you are foiled by missing ingredients? Is your pantry a graveyard of random flours, powders & superfoods that you’ve only used once? Do you want to build a practical, healthy pantry and turn your kitchen into your “happy place”?
This 90-min workshop will teach you:
- How to stock a nutrient-rich fridge, freezer & pantry with ONE trip to the supermarket;
- How to store foods so that they keep fresher longer;
- How to read labels;
- How to whip up healthy, nutrient-rich, delicious snacks in minutes;
- Meal planning & other time-saving tips.
All participants will also receive a copy of Thrive’s “My Kitchen. My Happy Place”, which includes:
- Thrive’s list of Pantry Essentials & where you can buy them.
- A collection of healthy recipes that prioritize your nutrient-rich pantry items so that you actually use what you’ve got. No waste!
- A collection of egg-free, wheat-free, refined sugar-free & dairy-free recipes that you can use for muffins, cakes & pancakes.
- A weekly meal plan example using the whole foods which are now a part of your kitchen.
This workshop is open to domestic helpers.
I can also run this workshop privately in your own home if you have special allergy & dietary constraints that require specific attention. I will then adapt “My Kitchen. My Happy Place” to your specific needs. Contact me to discuss further.